Thursday, May 21, 2015

Our thoughts about what happen!

On both of pages, we have been accused of protecting Josh on what he did to the girls but this is what I thought about this.

Dear readers, 
Many of you know that Josh touched girls private spots. We do not condone this. I find it gross and sicking. I wish that they would have done more then ship him somewhere. I wish that they would have told it right before they aired. The police report should not have been released because at this time all the kids were minors.

Although through what Josh did was wrong and did not go to jail however he has had live with regert and now going public. I just pray that Mackynzie, Michael and Marcus and the new baby doesn't learn about this on the interent. 

I feel that Josh is doing what he thought was right about coming forward and revealing what he had done. I just wish that they would have been honest from day one. I wonder how TLC is going to do about this.


We will be praying for the family and those that were involved. 

2 comments:

  1. This Is something that took place a long time ago,His actions since have been nothing but responsible, Mature,successful,married,three children,one on the way,doing what alaw abiding citizen should be doing please let this show back on air as it does teach people how to live a pleasant life not hate I think that this family have paid a very big price already Forgive ,People make bad choices,12,13 year olds poorer choices Lets move on God Bless .

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I don't condone the behavior either, and have yet to come across anyone that does, I wonder how many kids would first: go to their parents and confess, 2: the parents do what they thought was the best thing and take the action they did and 3: go to the police. I can assure you all that this happens in a large percentage of families, they are just not aware. And anyone that feels that it hasn't happened somewhere within their immediate or distant family , is either lying or isn't aware. How sad and disgusting that the person who felt they needed to release this info didn't take into consideration all those now affected. I have to ask, who was this helping by releasing this info???? If it truly was going to help someone, I might think it was worthwhile, however, this just seems like an evil act.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! We answer as many of your questions as we can, but due to the number of comments we receive daily, we are unable to answer every one. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste.