Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Our statement reguarding Josh's trial outcome!

We are going to be harsh with this statement because there is no downplaying when it comes to C.P.


Josh, you need some help. When you are in federal prison make sure that you get that help. You need major HELP! You also need to take ownership of what you have done with this.


As a victim of child sexual assault, I know what it feels to feel hurt and anger and trust me this case has brought up some painful memories from it. 


I pray that Josh gets enough time that he can think about his actions. 


I pray that Anna will get the help that she needs to take care of her seven children. The children are going to need therapy and Anna you need to do it. You need to put your children first after all that they have gone through. They do not need this pain and suffering at the hands of their father.


3 comments:

  1. This should have been said and intervention happen YEARS ago when he assaulted his sisters. He needed help then and did not get it. Anna needs therapy for a long time because we don't know what went on behind closed doors. May I also suggest that the entire family who is conscious of these horrible things get therapy as well. This will most likely never go away, so you ALL will need to learn to deal with it for the rest of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was very well said, and I agree with every word. Thank you for taking an unpopular opinion with some people regarding Josh, Anna, and their children but definitely a necessary one! Melanie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally somebody has said it and it was published in a blog. The other Duggar blog would have never published it. Truth hurts. I have a predator like Josh in my family who is in prison and when he is released he CANNOT be around any minor age children including his own. My daughter fought for that. Anna needs to get herself together and come to terms that her husband is a child predator. No child will be safe around him including his own children. I pray that, that will be a condition of his release because I don't know if Anna is bright enough to request it. I really do feel badly for her. She has either been brainwashed or she is just that stupid. Either way she wouldn't have any clue on how to protect her children. A lot of people on these blogs like to talk about God and quote scriptures. Well, I refuse to believe that the God I serve is ok with what he has done. Yes God does forgive but He also takes revenge. You can't hide from God Josh and you have abused the most innocent children and babies. I for one would not want to be in a cell with him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! We answer as many of your questions as we can, but due to the number of comments we receive daily, we are unable to answer every one. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste.