Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Grandbaby #8 Birth announcement ideas

Back when Jessa was expecting Henry, we decided to give you the power to post what the birth announcement idea is. So here we are. Derick and Jill are due in early July and now that we know his name will be Samuel Scott, this could be easy to do.

1. Welcome Samuel Scott!
2. Baby Samuel is here
3. Paging Dillard Family, party of four
4. Baby #2 is here
5. Grandbaby #8 is here! 

6. Grandson #6 is here! 


If you have an idea that is not listed on here. Leave in the comments down below your idea. Also if the comments are posted on our facebook page, it will not be considered since we would love if you post it on our blog.  

We will be sharing the results later on June 22, 2017. 

65 comments:

  1. Just a little note. Samuel is grandson 6😃 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,
      Thank you for pointing that out to us. We were working on Grandbaby #9's birth announcement ideas and forgot to change it back.

      Delete
    2. #3 so cute and unique

      Delete
    3. Announcement Idea: S.S.Dillard has safely docked! ����

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the new set Dillard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 is cute. I think they're all cute though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Samuel Scott he's finally here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samuel is not here!

      Delete
    2. The S.S. Dillard has arrived.

      Delete
    3. The S.S Dillard sounds like the post that Ellie & Lily did.

      Delete
    4. Sorry. Didn't see they had beat me to it. :-)

      Delete
  5. On the 8th Day God created Samuel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #1 and #2 but think Samuel Rick would be nice as well. Honor Derek's Father.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally from Wales U.KJune 13, 2017 at 2:21 PM

    I love number one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Samuel can't wait to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, To Fire Checker baby # 2.
    ......Samuel....��...Scott...Dillard.
    ������������������������������������
    ������������������������������������

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice weddding, but Jimbob, what was with the unbutton suit jacket, you looked aweful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think number 2 should be used. Very short sweet to the point is best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like #2 "Baby Samuel is here!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like #1, but #3 is awfully cute also! I think the announcement should have the baby's name in it, so #1 is my final choice! Congrats to Jill, Derrick and big brother Izzy! 💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like #2 - Baby Samuel is here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. #5 is my favorite but can you add his name on to it? If too long then I guess I have to go with #1

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like 2 and 1
    2. Baby Samuel is here
    1. Welcome Samuel Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1 Welcome Samuel Scott is my pick!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like number 2. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love #3. So cute and unique

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think #3 is the best

    ReplyDelete