Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Ten Years of Duggar family blog

 Today marks 10 years since we started this blog.


At the beginning of our blog, The Duggar family had recently miscarried their 20th child.

We were able to share many courtship announcements.

We were able to share all the weddings that the family has had. 

We were able to share most of the grandbabies births. 

We were able to share both of the shows 19 kids and counting and Counting On.

We announced the legal troubles of Joshua Duggar who is currently facing prison time for his crimes

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 10 years of blogging. As someone commented in an earlier post about not seeing comments posted I’m the same way. There’s very rarely any comments that I can see. Is there something I need to do so I can see them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our comments are mark for awaiting for approval. We Post comments as often as we can. Through today we have had over 406k with at least 200 more comments awaiting for approval.

      Delete
    2. It seems like you want to pick a fight over comments and probably didn't like their response.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 10 years of blogging. As someone commented in an earlier post about not seeing comments posted I’m the same way. There’s very rarely any comments that I can see. Is there something I need to do so I can see them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on this 10 year anniversary! I miss your show terribly and am grateful for this blog so I can keep up with you all. I pray for you every day and I pray (selfishly) that the show can start again. I feel like I am missing a good friend and I wish you all so much love, peace and health ✌πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! We answer as many of your questions as we can, but due to the number of comments we receive daily, we are unable to answer every one. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste.