Friday, June 26, 2020

Jinger at 18 weeks

Jinger is almost halfway done with her pregnancy. She shared an updated on her pregnancy.
It is hard to believe that I am already 18 weeks pregnant. Where has the time gone?

Morning sickness seems to be more like a thing of the past, and cravings haven’t been as intense as they were in those early days. I’m enjoying my maternity wardrobe, and packing away clothes that no longer fit.

I have felt a little more tired this week, making naps a necessary addition to my daily routine. Can any of you pregnant mama’s relate?😴 What is the second trimester like for you?🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! We answer as many of your questions as we can, but due to the number of comments we receive daily, we are unable to answer every one. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste.